Hello!

Has anyone come across a nice, elegant way to handle multiple
validation failures on a single field? For example... in the typical
login, you might have an email field that has three validations: not
blank, less than a max length and matches a format regex. But if I
submit the login/signup form with a blank I get back:

# Email address is too short (minimum is 6 characters)
# Email address should look like an email address.
# Email address can't be blank

I'd rather be able to specify (cleanly and easily) on a model some
kind of order of importance and then only show the first validation
failure for that field.

Thoughts? Advice?

TIA!

-Danimal