Hi Ahmed,
I think you want to create fixtures for your seed data:

http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/Fixtures.html

Fixtures can even be scoped to an environment so you can have distinct
seed data for Development, Testing and Production. But, recent
versions of Rails use something called seed.rb now which allows you to
write seed data in Ruby, so fixtures are kind of old hat now.

Explaining how to use these would require more space than a forum post
will allow, but if you get stuck on something please post back here
and we'll try to help you out.

Cheers!