I am describing what I am trying to accomplish:
I want to create a main welcome page. So I ran script/generate
admin/welcome. This created welcome controller
Then I wanted to attach this welcome controller to the main
application.html.erb
In the application.html.erb file I want to show a ‘login’ control and
two action buttons: ‘suppliers’ and ‘contractors’.  This means somehow
have to create three controllers: ‘login’,  ‘suppliers’, and
‘contractors’.
-  Should  I create all three controllers  under admin?
-  How to connect my welcome controller to these three controllers
and
get to display the application.html.erb file
I do not know if I am thinking in the correct direction also? Please
help?