iBloom Technologies is an early stage startup founded with the
objective of blooming several futuristic technology ideas. We are
proud to have been invited for incubating our first idea development
at IIM-Ahmedabad. We formally incubated the company as part of IIM-A’s
Center for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship

We are soon launching a global platform that is aimed at converging
web 2.0 and unified communication technologies to present a unique
social concept to professionals, academia and world’s elite
population. We are funded by an early stage VC company, which is run
by some of Silicon Valley’s most successful entrepreneur’s network. We
are founded by brilliant and highly accomplished professionals, who in
the past worked for global technology giants such as Microsoft and
Infosys.

As part of our fast-track development plans, we are looking at hiring
a couple of really smart & kick-ass Sr.Developers/Architects with
strong exposure building high performance applications on the cloud,
and using any or some of the following technologies:

    * Ruby
    * Rails, Merb, Sinatra
    * AJAX
    * MySQL
    * XHTML
    * XMPP/Jabber
    * Any open source based unified communication technology API/stack
    * Linux as the OS

Previous experience in performance tuning, scaling, integration with
multiple interfaces, Asynch messaging would be a big PLUS.

We present a great opportunity for you to be part of a very promising
startup that anybody could dream of.
Location: Hyderabad
email vijaykg[at]ibloomtech.com