Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:
> Sean Six wrote:
>> Is the tutorial telling you to put that code in the AdminController?  It
>> is my guess that the code is based on a plugin or gem.  Have you
>> included all the proper plugins and gems?
>
> Scaffold (in the controller) used to be part of Rails.  It was removed
> in 2.0.  The original poster should find a current tutorial!
>
> Best,
> --
> Marnen Laibow-Koser
> http://www.marnen.org
> mar...@marnen.org

yeah i guess so and i cant find a way to get around it. I am a visual
learner and these videos help me understand better.

He makes the databases manually in cmd. then db:migrate and then he goes
to the admin_controller.rb and put "scaffold :albums" and everything
works. when i do the same thing i get "unexpected action view....."