its ok for now, but when i go to edit page how will i populate the
dropdown while the selected option will be the one coming from
database
suppose i have 3 cities
ID       City
1.       London
2.       Bristol
3.       Cambridge
when i was adding record i select Bristol with id 2 now when i go to
edit page this one should be selected i was expecting some magic here
{symfony apply this magic} but just the dropdown comes with first
value selected, how i will handle it manualy and if there is some
magic then please help me for either case

Regards,