Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:
> Raymond O'Connor wrote:
>> I'm at the point where I have a lot of view files for each controller in
>> my app.
>
> Why do you have so many?  It's rare to have more than about 5 views per
> controller.
>
>> I'd like to be able to add another level or two of directories
>> in my view folders just for organizational purposes.  What's the best
>> way to do this?
>>
>> i.e.  app/views/controller/sub_dir/view.html.erb
>
> Answer the first question, and perhaps an idea will present itself.
>
> Best,
> --
> Marnen Laibow-Koser
> http://www.marnen.org
> mar...@marnen.org

I could split the actions into multiple controllers, but then I'd want
some sort of organization to group controllers then...  Once a project
reaches a certain size, actions tend to organize hierarchically at least
my project has.  Just wondering if there's an easy way to organize all
those files hierarchically since their logical group is hierarchical