Hi..

i have a .wav file in my rails public folder.

i would like to play that file when i click play link in my application.

so i did like below

<% @file_path = "#{RAILS_ROOT}" +
"/public/Server_exe/#{voicemail.file_path}" %>

<%if File.exists?("#...@file_path}")%>

    <%= link_to image_tag("configure.png",:title =>
"play"),"/Server_exe/#{voicemail.file_path}" %>

<%end%>

this code simply opens the file , and the firefox browser asks me
whether to open the file in windows media player?

if i click yes , browser opens the file and again i should click the
play button of windows meadia player...

Is there any way to play that file simply when click the play link from
my rails application?

Thanks for your time.