bjorn wrote:

> I'm wondering if it has to do with the flickr.rb (gem) and it not
> handling back nil (empty) arrays? (Does my being on windows affect this
> at all? There seem to be more recent gems for non-windows platforms.)
>
> Thanks for the help! I'll keep reading in search of the answer.
>
> b/

…three years later, I'm still running into this problem, and I have the
same suspicion: there's an internal error in the flickr gem when the
search turns up nothing.

By now, you must have given up on the gem or found a better solution.
for flickr with RoR. I'll continue searching for a solution to this
problem for now.