I just installed Centos 5.4 64 bit.  Nothing out of the ordinary, but
this is a plain vanilla installation with ruby enterprise and
passenger.

My app works as it should, but when I try to run 'script/console' it
does not load my models.  I have to manually load them.  Does anyone
know why this happens ?  I can't see any errors in any logs.

If I do strace on the command it gives me tens of thousands of lines,
pretty much just trying to load every variant of every file located
anyplace inside rails until it works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trausti