Hi..

I am using an API. In that, I have to send data in query string. Now my
question is how to get back from that site??? because it is not taking
return_url from myside. It gives me response. I want to again redirect
to some action according to the returned value. It is not allowing me to
redirecting multiple times in the same def.

I have written following code.

<% @url = "www.abc.com/api?name=data" %>
<% response = redirect_to(@url) %>
<% if response == "true" %>
  <% redirect_to :action => 'success' %>
<% else %>
  <% redirect_to :action => 'failure' %>
<% end %>

This code gives me error like "multiple redirection". How to solve
this???

Thanks....