Recently started working with rails; I'm very impressed so far, but I
do have a question -

Say I'm running a blog-type application.  I've got a Users table, and
a Posts table.  Each post on the blog is made by a user.  The Post
table has an FK user_id that keeps track of the author of the post.
This is all well and good, but I've found myself doing this a lot:

class Post
        def get_author_name
                user = User.find(user_id)
                user.name

which definitely works for retrieving the author name when I'm
rendering my view, but I'm worried I'm going to be weaving my classes
too tightly, especially given how often this type of scenario can come
up.

Does anyone have a better approach?

Thanks!