I have a class that compares invoice totals for a month and calculates
the dollars saved.  The downside is it takes about 1 second per
invoice per month to calculate so it's taking a considerable amount of
time to display a complete report especially if you run it for a two
year period (48 seconds).  What I was hoping to do is to make an AJAX
request for the report and respond with each row (or month in this
case) of the comparison table as they finish calculating.  I had a
feeling this would be pretty problematic to do...