> You may want to take a look at vestal_versions:

>http://github.com/laserlemon/vestal_versions

> Haven't used it myself, but looks to be able to revert objects to
> pretty much any previous version *and* show what changed between
> arbitrary pairs of versions.

> --Matt Jones

So I looked into Vestal Versions and it appears there is an issue with
it using the class name Tag

I already have a tagging and tags relationship and their use of those
names is causing problems with Thinking Sphinx and Formtastic

When thinking sphinx tries to index tag_ids, or when formtastic
queries the tag relationship its talking to the VestalVersions model,
which doesn't talk like a normal relationship. I end up with the
following error:

"`reflect_on_association' for VestalVersions::Tagging:Module"

If I remove thinking sphinx's index on tag_ids it will be all fine and
dandy until formtastic throws the same error.

Brian