On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 22:54 -0800, Frank Kim wrote:
> I have a model, let's call it Player.
>
> It has many Trophies.
>
> How do I do a simple query in Rails in my controller that will return
> let's say all Players that have more than 5 tropies?
>
> Sorry for the dumb question but I can't figure it out. :-)
----
I can't think of a single query that would pull that off but perhaps
someone can.

But chained... (and very untested)

@players = Array.new
@counts = Player.find(:all)
@counts.each do |player|
  if Trophy.count('id', :conditions => ["player_id = ?", player]) >= 5
then
   @players << player

Craig

believed to be clean.