Here are my error logs...
i don't understand what's going wrong...please have a look...

[Mon Feb 15 14:45:51 2010] [warn] proxy: No protocol handler was valid
for the URL /mynewapp. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy,
make sure the proxy submodules are included in the configuration using
LoadModule.
[Mon Feb 15 14:46:02 2010] [warn] proxy: No protocol handler was valid
for the URL /mynewapp. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy,
make sure the proxy submodules are included in the configuration using
LoadModule.
[Mon Feb 15 14:59:26 2010] [warn] proxy: No protocol handler was valid
for the URL /mynewapp. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy,
make sure the proxy submodules are included in the configuration using
LoadModule.
[Mon Feb 15 15:04:45 2010] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
[Mon Feb 15 15:06:00 2010] [notice] Apache/2.2.12 (Ubuntu)
Phusion_Passenger/2.2.9 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Mon Feb 15 15:06:35 2010] [warn] proxy: No protocol handler was valid
for the URL /mynewapp. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy,
make sure the proxy submodules are included in the configuration using
LoadModule.
[Mon Feb 15 15:06:38 2010] [warn] proxy: No protocol handler was valid
for the URL /favicon.ico. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy,