On Feb 16, 3:32 am, AlwaysCharging <goodg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What am I doing wrong?
> Is it because I’m limiting the array to 1? but allowing the user to
> add more?  Is there a way to allow Array to accept any and all, but
> only display 1 by default?

new Array(1) just means create an array initially containing 1 object
(nil). There aren't ever any restrictions on how many items you can
stick in an array (besides if the problem is with javascript created
form elements then problem is happening long after the array stopped
being relevant. What does the javascript to add the form fields look
like? How have you confirmed that the extra fields have not been
submitted ?

Fred