Hello,

I'm creating a webapplication where I would like to dinamically create
and detect subdomains. Let's say my webapplication url is www.wookie.com
Here comes an exemple:
  1. Someone subscribe to the application with the name john
  2. I create a new folder in my public/users folder named john. This
folder will contain all the accounts images, files ...etc...
  3. The user can connect to his personal page using the url:
john.wookie.com

I don't have any idea how to do this with RubyOnRails. Is it possible
to automatically create and manage subdomains without having to create
them manualy on the host server?

Thansk for your help.