Calling All Fellow Techies,  Designers, and Developers,

     My name is Johnathan Pulos,  and I am a Southern California Christian
Web Developer.  I have been thinking about creating an annual Southern
California Christian Weekend Hack a' thon event,  and wanted to see how many
people might be interested in participating in the event.  The idea is to
bring together developers and designers,  and hack out over a weekend - open
source tools that can help the Christian community as a whole.  Now you do
not have to be a Christian to participate,  and we can use any coding
languages that you are skilled with.  If you are interested,  please email
me at johnat...@jpulos.com with your name, email address, and a simple list
of your skill set.  Also tell me if you might be interested in helping out
with the planning of the event.  If the response is good,  I will start
planning one for this year.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Johnathan Pulos
PHP & ROR Developer
http://www.jpulos.com/