What is the fastest and easiest way to build a photo gallery for each
user in my User model? I'd just like to have a very simple gallery for
each user, perhaps limited to just 5 small photos each to display to
other users of the site.  I'd like to store them in the file system
instead of the database.  No multiple albums needed at this point.
I've found the following two methods.  They seem to be old.  What's
the latest approach on this?  Can you recommend any others?  Thanks.

1.  attachment_fu  http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=531644
2.  paperclippolymorph
http://burm.net/2008/10/17/ruby-on-rails-polymorphic-paperclip-plugin-tutorial/