Hello,

I have a slightly weird problem of paperclip challenging currently.

I have installed image magick using "ImageMagick-6.5.4-10-Q16-windows-
dll.exe". The paperclip.rb initializer is also present in the
initializers folder. It contains the path as -
Paperclip.options[:command_path] = 'C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.5.4-
Q16'

The development.rb file contains the path as -
Paperclip.options[:command_path]="/usr/bin"

The image magick path is set alright in the PATH environment variable.
Cross checked with echo %PATH% on the command prompt.

Now what's happening is on one computer of mine, where I did the
developement, the uploading of images works like nobody's business.
But, when I took the application to test on a different computer,
where I have set everything just as mentioned above, I get this weird
error which says.

Photo /stream... is not recognized by the identify command. Image
upload fails.

Some surfing on this has taken me to setting the path in
development.rb to /usr/local/bin. But, even this did not work.

Request your kind help/pointers to solve this.

Thank you in advance for any help.

love-n-peace,
@shaan
'Aal izz well' :-)