Group:

Are there any good fully-spelled-out examples for Data Warehousing /
Dimensional modeling in Rails?  (An implementation of one of the
chapters from Ralph Kimball's excellent "The Data Warehouse Toolkit
would be ideal...)

I understand Dimensional Modeling.  I understand just enough Rails,
but not quite enough to write the migrations to establish foreign
keys, one-to-many relationships, etc.  It's a small hurdle, I know,
but it's one that I haven't been able to scale.  There must be others
in the same boat.

(For now, I'm NOT interested in a pre-written package like
ActiveWarehouse -- I'd like to understand what's going on under the
hood, at least at first.  Later, I will switch over if appropriate...)

TIA.