On 26 February 2010 20:47, John Wu <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to Ruby on Rails and have rails3 installed.

Did you really mean to start with rails 3?  It is still under
development and you may well run into problems that are not of your
own making.  If you are learning rails I would suggest installing the
latest 2.3.x and you will find getting started guides to help you get
going at http://guides.rubyonrails.org.  I believe that it is
necessary to uninstall rails 3 before installing 2.3.x though I may be
mistaken.

Colin