Dear Friendz,

I have found a unique issue. This is the first time iam getting a issue
like this. I have created a add, delete page. after adding or deleting
functionality it should redirect to list page. Everything was working
fine for last two months suddenly from yetserday the page was not
redirected properly to list page after add or delete. That too it works
fine in firefox but doesnt redirect in IE.

Could anyone please suggest on this issue.

Code:

def delete_company
#------------
    if params[:id] and params[:id1]
       @policy = PolicySetting.find_by_id(params[:id])
       @policyinfo = PolicySetting.find_by_id(params[:id1])
       @policy_name = @policy.policy_name
       if !(@policyinfo.nil?)
          @policy_count = PolicySetting.find(:all, :conditions =>
                          {:policy_name => @policy_name, :policy_type =>
'C'})
          if @policy_count.length > 1
             if params[:id].to_i == params[:id1].to_i
                if @policyinfo.destroy
                   @policy = PolicySetting.find(:first, :conditions =>
                            {:policy_name => @policy_name, :policy_type
=> 'C'})
               flash[:notice] = "Selected company has been successfully
removed"
               redirect_to :controller => 'policies', :action =>
'companies',
                           :id => @policy.id
                end
             else
                if @policyinfo.destroy
                   flash[:notice] = "Selected company has been
successfully
                                     removed"
                   redirect_to :controller => 'policies', :action =>
                             'companies', :id => params[:id]

      else

        flash[:error] ="Selected company has been alredy deleted"

        redirect_to :controller => 'policies', :action => 'companies',
:id => params[:id]

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Jose Martin