You'll probably find that most editors have this issue.

When you insert a textarea into the page via an AJAX call, you must
readd that editor to the textareas.

The easiest way is the have some Javascript like this:

function init_wysiwyg_editor() {
  # the editor initialize code
}

then on any partial you render via AJAX, make sure it is set to
eval_scripts, and add this at the end of the partial.

<script type="text/javascript">init_wysiwyg_editor();</script>

Regards
Kieran