On 11 March 2010 19:21, karikrishni <karikris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry, I am very new to rails.
>
> Let say I have blog post model with the following properties
>
> 1. Title
> 2. Description
> 3. created_at
> 4. updated_at
> 5. slug
>
> In the above model, I need to localize title and description. If that
> is the case, how it would be done?

Have a look at the rails guides at http://guides.rubyonrails.org/.
There is one on internationalisation.  However if you are new to Rails
I would start with Getting Started and work through the rest.  Going
straight to I18N without a reasonable knowledge of ruby and rails
might cause brain overload.

Colin