Ok, I seem to have a problem already.

So first of all with these things, can I just change it in db/migrate/
WhateverFile.rb ?
Then when I have changed it how do I put these changes into action?

Also I cant seem to find how this could help me solve the error:

rake aborted!
An error has occurred, this and all later migrations canceled:

SQLite3::SQLException: table "categories" already exists: CREATE TABLE
"categories" ("id" INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT NOT NULL, "name"
varchar(255), "image" varchar(255), "created_at" datetime,
"updated_at" datetime)

Although I assume it could in some way (since it has to do with the
database, and rake etc)..

Please Help,

Thanks In Advance,

Joe