Craig White wrote:

> I would have a table called pricing and have a column that had the
> customer_id and thus you might have 2 (or more) prices for an item but
> only one for a specific customer or default to the one that is not tied
> to a specific customer.

Hi Craig!

I don't think this would work as there are quite a number of clients
(over 25) who currently have a different price per product. In the
future there might be additional clients with custom pricing depending
on how much volume they push.

If I were to implement your suggestion I would have to have 25+ fields
(pricing_1, pricing_2, pricing_3, etc.) which I don't think is the
correct approach for this. Did I misunderstand your suggestion?

Thanks again,
-Tony