This is a nested model form using to models:  section and comment,
where section has many comments.

"text" is a field for comments
"approval_boolean" is a field for comments

I just want the field value for "text" to show up as a non-form-
element and "approval_boolean" to show as a check box form element.

The code above works, but I can only get the "text" field to show up
as a text_area or text_field  form element.

Like I said, if <%= a.text %> worked, I'd be happy... but it gives me
a method error and I'm not sure why.

Ahhhh!  a.class = formbuilder.  I thought it was a Comments class.
Now I know what to look up....  I guess my question after all is there
any way to "extract" a data value from a field within a formbuilder?
(if I got my terminology right)

Thanks for taking the time to look at this, btw.

-a