Hi
   In my application to seed data I am using seed_fu
(http://github.com/mbleigh/seed-fu)

    I have tables roles,privileges and permissions( It joins roles and
privileges). Now at application startup I have to seed these tables with
data. But during runtime some additionals rows may be added to
permissions. But I dont how at a later stage if I run rake db:seed_fu
all data that I set later to permissions may be wipeout. I dont know how
to handle this.

   As an example

role
=====
1   admin
2   contact
3   employee

privilege
=========
1   add_contact
2   edit_contact
3   delete_employee

permissions (role_id,privilege_id)
=======================
1  1
1  2
3  2   .........etc

      Suppose this may be seeded at startup. Later additional entries
may go to permissions.  One of my question is how can I use seed_fu to
fill data for permissions table?  Can I do it as usual like create
db/fixtures/permission.rb and

Permission.seed_many(:id, :id, [
      { :role_id => 1, :privilege_id => 1 },
      { :role_id => 1, :privilege_id => 2 },
      { :role_id => 3, :privilege_id => 2 }
    ])

     One more question is if I follow like above and at a later stage if
run rake db:seed_fu again all data that where added later to permission
will be lost. And also how can I ensure that all the id values above
should be what I expected. Please guide me

Thanks in advance
Tom