I am getting the following error when trying to link a method in a
view so that it can be called on that very object(id).

undefined method `abc_notice_path' for #<ActionView::Base:0xed65220>

Extracted source (around line #25):

22: <%= link_to 'Edit', edit_notice_path(@notice) %> |
23: <%= link_to 'Back', notices_path %>
24: |
25: <%= link_to 'Save', abc_notice_path(@notice) %>

Here is the code for my method.

def abc
           @notice = Notice.find(params[:id])
           #f = File.new("#{RAILS_ROOT}/public/jar/notice.txt","w")
                #f.write @notice.title
                #f.write @notice.body
                #f.write @notice.user_name
                #f.close
                #send_file("#{RAILS_ROOT}/public/jar/notice.txt")
        end

I wonder why i am getting this error. This method is defined in a
controller which was generated through scaffolding and other functions
that were created are working fine.
Please help me. I am a novice to rails. Any help will be highly
appreciated.