Hi
    I am using jquery and jqueryui in my application And in layout I use

<%= javascript_include_tag
"http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.1/jquery.min.js"%>
<%= javascript_include_tag
"http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8/jquery-ui.min.js"; %>
<%= stylesheet_link_tag
"http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8/themes/redmond/jquery-ui.css";
%>

        My question is, there any problem by linking to css and js like
these. I am totally a newbie regarding this? Is this a performance issue
in production. And I have one more concern(Dont know I am right) suppose
if in any case those sights down then will it fail? What is the normal
procedure for doing this? Whether I have to download all the sources to
my application?

Thanks for your time
Tom