1)    Go to http://rubyonrails.org/download  that is official download
page for ruby on rails.

2)    First download ruby. For windows it is one click installer
package just download it and double click it and follow installation
wizard.

3)    Download ruby gems from same page, extract it and then run ruby
setup.rb, just double click it.

4)    To install rails type “gem install rails” in terminal, it will
automatically install rails for you.