I have a rails app where I am trying to re-direct my users to a video
resource on a remote server via a proxy. I am using the Net::HTTP::Proxy
class but I'm not sure the right way to do this.

I tried this code;

     urlToGet = 'videos/sample.mp4'

     proxy_host = 'myproxy.com'
     proxy_port = 80

      proxy_class = Net::HTTP::Proxy(proxy_host,proxy_port)
      res = proxy_class.start('www.example.com'){|http|
      redirect_to  http.get(urlToGet)
       }

This gives me an error:
NoMethodError (undefined method `net_http_see_other_url' for
#<MyController:0xb6cf69ec>):

I have been trying to figure this out for over a week, any help towards
this will really be appreciated.
Obi