Conrad

I did you suggested but I got this message
Render and/or redirect were called multiple times in this action.
Please note that you may only call render OR redirect, and at most
once per action. Also note that neither redirect nor render terminate
execution of the action, so if you want to exit an action after
redirecting, you need to do something like "redirect_to(...) and
return".