Hello,

I am trying to mail messages. I'm using virtually the same code I did
locally, and I got it to work (using Gmail). But not that I test it
from my hosting it won't work. Everything is setup properly. I can
even login with Telnet and send mail from the same username.

Rails won't even give me an error. It acts as if it sends. But I get
no mail. And it's not in spam.

I've searched through everywhere and can't find an answer =/
Here's my code:

        config.action_mailer.delivery_method = :smtp
        config.action_mailer.smtp_settings = {
                :tls => true,
                :address => "mail.****.com",
                :port => 587,