When I change it to "Tutorial.next_lesson" it then says: undefined
method `nil_class_path'

Is this because I have to "pass in the tutorial_id and category_id" or
is it a different problem?

As for acts_as_list, I would prefer not to use it for now and just
keep with using position; However it is something I will be looking at
for future projects..

Please Help,

Sorry for being such a pain,

Thanks In Advance,