Hi,
I have a simple program that tries to do something really basic.
First, I have a company Model :
-------------------------------------
class Company < ActiveRecord::Base
 has_one :billingAddress, :foreign_key=>"id", :class_name=>"Address"
end

Then I have the address Model :
--------------------------------------
class Address< ActiveRecord::Base
 belongs_to :company
end

I've created manually an entry in the DB for Address and Company and
I've linked them (Company table has a "billingAddress_id" row)

In my views "company/_form"(scaffold generated), I want to display the
address form.  So I added (following Rails Guides) the following line to
my view :

<%= render :partial => "addresses/edit", :locals => { :shippingAddress
=> @address} %>
It keeps saying : "undefined method `model_name' for NilClass:Class "
tried this :
<%= render :partial => "addresses/edit", :locals => {
@company.shippingAddress => @address} %>
with the same result

I've tried with :
<%= render :partial => "addresses/form", :object => @billingAddress%>
and I got the same result (this is normal I think since I don't have a
billingAddress object but a Company object.

Finally, I've tried :
<%= :partial => "addresses/form", :object => @company.shippingAddress %>
and the error I got was :
syntax error, unexpected tASSOC, expecting ')

When I load the Company with rails console, it loads perfectly.  However
I cannot manage to call the aggregated object view since the name of the
variable is not the same name as the class name... at least, that what I
think it is :-)

Can someone help me to figure this out ? I thought that this will be a
simple task but it figures that it is not...

Thank you very much for your time !