On 11 May 2010 13:43, David Zhu <dzwestwindso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i need a join table? is the join table my comments table?

It already is a join table, you just need to tell rails that it can
use it as such.

By the way could you not top post (so insert your comments at the
appropriate point in the email you are replying to instead, as I have
done here)?  It makes it easier to follow the thread.  For example
your mail just says "I need a join table? .." but it is not at all
clear what this is in reply to.

Thanks

Colin