Hi every one
How are you?

after a days and searching in forums i still can not find some things
that helping me
to connect Rails with postgre SQL of course those are helpful but not
for a stupid person like
me :D

So i need my friends helping me here and advice me to how can i connect
this two things (ROR and Postgre Sql)
I need your help so much
My eyes going blind because of searching and looking at monitor. :(
Please Help me.
S.O.S

there is some details about my system ==>

=> I have MS Windows Xp on my desktop
=> I installed ruby 1.9.1-p378
=> I installed rail 2.3.5
=> I installed PostgreSql 8.4

I am a newbie in ROR so please advice me step by step PLEASE. :)

Thanks and Thanks and Thanks so much