Hello Frederick, I am a newbie in the installation of gem for Ruby, but I
try. To install a gem I do this:

   1. Open *CMD*.
   2. Write the path of my directory when I have the rails apps. In my case,
   C:\Users\Games\Documents\Ruby\rails_apps\
   3. Then, I go to the carpet *vendor/rails* of my
   app: C:\Users\Games\Documents\Ruby\rails_apps\rfb\vendor\rails\
   4. Here, I write this command:
   *gem install heroku*
   5. But, when I write says me:
   ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
   Could not find heroku (> 0) in any repository

I think that these are the steps to follow, but I am not secure.

In the directory *$path_of_rails_apps/rfb/vendor/rails/* I have the
directory Heroku, and here is the files of the zip files *data *and *
metadata*.

The files are:

   - /bin/heroku (file)
   - /lib/heroku.rb
      - /lib/heroku/client.rb
      - /lib/heroku/command.rb
      - /lib/heroku/commands/addons.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/app.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/auth.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/base.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/bundles.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/config.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/db.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/domains.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/help.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/keys.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/logs.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/maintenance.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/service.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/sharing.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/ssl.rb
         - /lib/heroku/commands/version.rb
      - /spec/base.rb
   - /spec/client_spec.rb
   - /spec/command_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/addons_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/app_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/auth_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/base_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/bundles_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/config_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/db_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/domains_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/keys_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/logs_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/maintenance_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/sharing_spec.rb
      - /spec/commands/ssl_spec.rb
   - /metada (file)
   - /rakefile (file)
   - /README (file)

What do you think? I don't know what is my problem.

Greetings.

2010/5/16 Frederick Cheung <frederick.che...@gmail.com>

> On May 16, 1:03 am, Distriker <ivanhcelrinconelme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello, I want install the Heroku Gem and I try, and try, but I haven't
> > successfully.
> >

> What happened when you tried ?
>
> Fred
> > Can someone help me?
> >
> > Sorry, but I can search in Google and I don't found nothing.
> >
> > Greetings
> >
> > --
> groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

*Mi Twitter http://twitter.com/distriker
*Blog personal http://distriker.co.cc
*Fundador del proyecto IMGBeta
*Twitter oficial de IMGBeta http://twitter.com/imgbeta