Hi there, thanks for releasing this toolkit. Does "supports both
service provider and identity provider initiated web SSO" means you
can run identity provider service with this toolkit?

Also, does anyone have experience with saml2ruby gem?
http://rubygems.org/gems/saml2ruby
Looks like these are the only 2 saml libraries I can find, and both
has limited documentation.
If I need to implement identity provider service which library is best
to use?

thanks!
- reynard