in appache configuration file i made some change:

From: Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
To    : Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI

unmark AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .rb

Then i go to command prompt with ruby then type this:

rails Testing
C:\Testing\ruby script\generate controller mytest
C:\Testing\ruby script\server

So the server up and running, then i type this on the browser

http://localhost:3000/

The welcome aboard page show up

and when i type this on the browser: http://localhost:3000/mytest

C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:58: [BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.7 (2010-01-10 patchlevel 249) [i386-mingw32]

way.

and in the browser say We're sorry, but something went wrong. We've been
notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

Could anybody tell me where i did wrong, its just simple code?
>From what i read it suppose to say something like error can't find index
in mytest
because i havent define index in controller mytest

For your information i already change database.yml in config folder

development:
  adapter: mysql
  database: db
  username: root
  password: pass
  host: localhost
test:
  adapter: mysql
  database: db
  username: root
  password: pass
  host: localhost
production:
  adapter: mysql
  database: db
  username: root
  password: pass
  host: localhost

Thank you for any replies, i really appreciate it