Thanks for reply Frederick.

Is a new project. I didn't use any plugins. More funny thing is I
manually set the attributes without problem.

Example:
article.project_id=1

It works. However, not for parsing by array. I have did a few project
before, this is the first time encounter this funny issue. I try this
on rails console too, it is the same result.