On May 27, 9:33 am, roelof <rwob...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Really nobody who wants to help ?

I think you questions are a mixture of over vague and over specific,
for example i don't think you'll ever find a tutorial for your second
question as that's quite a narrow question that depends quite tightly
on how you'll decide to store the team & tournament data. Your first
question on the other hand is very vague. I think you should probably
be looking for some basic active record tutorials (perhaps read some
of the guides at guides.rubyonrails.org) before trying to find
something more specific to what you're trying to do.

Fred