On Jun 3, 11:54 am, Sharagoz <shara...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So you're saying that you don't have control over the image tags that
> are being generated in your views? That sounds like a bad position to
> be in. I have no idea how you would go about manipulating the routing
> to redirect calls to image files. What is generating the image tags?

Yes, I don't have control over the image tags that are being
generated. I didn't need to route; it was simply a relocation issue.
The problem has been fixed and this thread is closed, but I do
appreciate that you are willing to give help. Although...there is
another person who may seek your help by the name of "Arun Srini" so
just keep an eye out for his/her post from now on.