On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Gerő Zoltán <gez...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use Ubunu 10.4. I installed Ruby, Gem, than Rails. I chekcked:

> rails -v -> getopt: invalid option -- 'v' (I don't understand this one, it
> should be different?)

Yes, it should work.

> I reinstalled rails a few time, because first I forget
> -include-dependencies, or sudo, but now it seems okay

No, it doesn't; the fact that it fails on a standard command-line option
means you can't expect anything correct out of it.

I would get rid of that current Rails installation completely and start
from scratch.

Good luck.
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com