Michael Pavling wrote:
> Not specifically a Rails problem; but is anyone else having problems
> accessing http://rubygems.org or installing gems?
>
> It's not working for me from my home internet (in the UK), internet on
> my phone, or a VM in Chicago...
>
> Having not seen anyone complaining about it this morning makes me
> wonder if it's just me; but that's three different internet
> connections failing...

The same problem here in Germany:

http://www.rubygems.org/
Der DNS-Server gab:
Server Failure: The name server was unable to process this query.

C:\>gem install termios
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Gem::RemoteFetcher::FetchError)
    bad response Service Unavailable 503
(http://production.cf.rubygems.org/gems/termios-0.9.4.gem)