Frederick Cheung wrote:
> On Jun 9, 8:45�am, MnrKaktus <timb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you all for the fast responds..
>>
>> I can see now that the problem is I need to run the different
>> applications on different ports..
>> The only thing is, I've heard it has to be possible to run more
>> applications on one port, I want to use port 80.
>> I'm using a webserver.. What are your ideas about this? Do you run all
>> your web-applications on different ports?
>>
> It looks like you're using passenger, you can certainly serve multiple
> apps from a single install of apache. It's easiest if you have
> separate virtual hosts but you can mount different rails apps at
> different paths (although it's a bit more involved)
>
> Fred

I am using Ruby Enterprice Edition which includes passenger.. I am
allready using seperate virtual hosts. Someone looked into that, and
said the settings for that were good. Can the problem be because of
DirectAdmin? Does anyone has experience with R.E.E. in combination with
CentOS and DirectAdmin?

Many thanks for the help so far, I hope we can figure this out, it's
really anoying, because I have to get the second application up and
running..

Tim