On 17 June 2010 21:51, Mark <mjonas.m...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your answer but i don't understand what you mean.
> I don't have a popup on the form.
>
> In my view there are in the sign in form the three checkboxes
>
> []admin
> []moderator
> []author
>
> So there you can choose what function you want to have. But no one
> else has to be admin. Everybody has to be author. So I just want du
> show one checkbox "author". But i can not delete admin and moderator
> because my admin account hasn't got the admin functions if i delete
> it.
> You know what i mean?
>
> So i just want to fade out the other oppertunities.

Could you not top post please, it is easier to follow the thread if
comments are inserted into the previous email.  Thanks

Why not just do not put the options on the sign in form?  If it always
has to be author there is no need to put it on the form at all.  This
does not mean that you have to do away with the roles, just do not
give the option to set it on the signup form.  Presumably you have an
alternative method of setting up admin and moderator roles.

Colin